Senior Lead - Accounts Payable
Career Number: 2271
DFI has over 25 years of experience providing quality piling services and products to industrial clients throughout North America.
At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. To direct our focus, our team strives for achievement, expertise, and pride when it comes to our service.
We offer competitive wages, RRSP matching, GWL benefits, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
- Full cycle accounts payable processing and oversight including but not limited to:
- Process company credit cards
- Process all invoices within DFI group of companies
- PO to Invoice matching where applicable
- Utmost care and attention to accurate invoice coding (i.e. verification of proper job#, equipment#, etc.)
- Prepare weekly, monthly and ad-hoc payment runs
- Supervise and direct accounts payable administrator
- Manage workloads to ensure optimal efficiency
- Coach, train and mentor administrator to achieve full potential
- Communicate effectively to all departments and branch locations
- Provide support and assist with scheduled enhancements to accounts payable processes
- Ensure adherence to month end deadlines
- Experience in oilfield or general construction industries considered an asset
- At least 5 years of experience in an accounts payable role, of which a minimum of 1 year is in a senior or supervisory capacity
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Driven to perform accounts payable duties with excellence and minimal supervision
- Critical thinker with ability to identify and recommend areas for improvement within accounts payable function
- Committed to meeting deadlines