End Dump Truck Driver
Career Number: 2239
DFI has over 25 years of experience providing quality piling services and products to industrial clients throughout North America.
At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. To direct our focus, our team strives for achievement, expertise, and pride when it comes to our service.
We offer competitive wages, RRSP matching, GWL benefits, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
DFI is presently seeking a Class 1 driver with specific experience operating an End Dump for a short-term special project. This role can lead to a permanent position for pipe-hauling for a candidate who exceeds expectations.
- Safely operate and drive Dump Truck for shift operations as directed
- Performs daily inspection and maintenance and ensures that Truck is in safe, proper working order including fluid checks and proper lubrication
- Follows all safety, compliance, and environmental requirements in alignment with company standards.
- You are responsible to maintain all necessary log books and operate equipment in a safe manner following all rules of the road. You have a strong work ethic and are reliable.
- Participates in safe work practices and procedures
- Ideal candidate will have minimum 2 years of experience operating a Dump Truck, including hauling gravel and asphalt
- Class 1 Drivers license with a clean driving record