Career Number: 955
DFI, one of the most diversely engaged companies in the industry, utilizes a wide spectrum of trades and skills. At DFI we provide ample opportunity and a unique work experience few other companies can match.
We are currently seeking ambitious, innovative, and hardworking individuals to join our team. DFI offers excellent wages, comprehensive benefit and pension plans, as well as many opportunities for education and career advancement.
The HSE Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and promoting safety programs throughout the organization.
- Implement and educate all employees regarding Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Lead and mentor members of the health and safety team
- Monitor day to day activities and identify potential hazards pertaining to equipment and personnel
- Provide technical support and follow up when investigating incidents
- Suggest and implement prevention methods for recurring incidents
- Produce task/site specific job hazard assessments
- Conduct safety meetings
- Promote health and safety goals
- 5+ years experience in a safety role
- National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) designation
- Experience with incident investigations
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of Oil and Gas operations
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word and Excel