Pile Fabrication Foreman
Career Number: 949
DFI, one of the most diversely engaged companies in the industry, utilizes a wide spectrum of trades and skills. At DFI we provide ample opportunity and a unique work experience few other companies can match.
We are currently seeking ambitious, innovative, and hardworking individuals to join our team. DFI offers excellent wages, comprehensive benefit and pension plans, as well as many opportunities for education and career advancement.
The Pile Fabrication Foreman is directly responsible for the production of helical piles, pile caps and other piling products produced in the Edmonton Pile Fabrication Facility. The Foreman supervises welding staff production with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- Create and monitor daily production goals
- Closely monitor weld quality, accuracy and production rates; working closely with DFI Quality Control staff to ensure a superior product
- Monitor all welding and consumable supplies to ensure production flow
- Support DFI safety initiatives
- Mentor and train welding staff on DFI welding procedures and equipment
- Maintain shop equipment, ensuring repairs and inspections are carried out as needed
- All other duties as assigned by Welding Manager
- Journeyman Welding Certification with related experience
- Knowledgeable in CWB, CSA and other applicable welding standards
- Open root and pipe splicing experience and welding of an asset