Journeyman Boom Truck Operator
Career Number: 935
DFI, one of the most diversely engaged companies in the industry, utilizes a wide spectrum of trades and skills. At DFI we provide ample opportunity and a unique work experience few other companies can match.
We are currently seeking ambitious, innovative, and hardworking individuals to join our team. DFI offers excellent wages, comprehensive benefit and pension plans, as well as many opportunities for education and career advancement.
Using cutting edge technology, our crane operators install piles and conduct critical lifts in some of Alberta’s most high profile oilfield construction projects.
- Safely drive and operate DFI boom trucks or track cranes
- Maintain a legal Driver's logbook
- Practice proper, legal load securement
- Care for and maintain company equipment to DFI standards
- Provide piledriving services to customers in accordance with DFI procedures
- Take part in all safety meetings
- Operate company vehicles and equipment in a professional, safe and courteous manner
- Class 1 Drivers license
- Current Apprenticeship registration or Journeyman Boom Truck or Mobile Crane ticket
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Capability to plan and organize tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines with high performance
- Ability to work out of town for extended periods of time