Career Number: 2158
DFI has over 25 years of experience providing quality piling services and products to industrial clients throughout North America.
At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. To direct our focus, our team strives for achievement, expertise, and pride when it comes to our service.
We offer competitive wages, RRSP matching, GWL benefits, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
Our Junttan operators are responsible for the installation of piling foundations.
- Operate PM20, PM25 and PM25H Junttan to perform pile instillations.
- Train and mentor Riggers to foster employee skill development
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment, such as; daily inspections, greasing, and refueling
- Operate other company vehicles and equipment as required
- Take part in safety meetings
- Experience operating Junttan Piling units.
- Field safety tickets including; First Aid, H2S, CSTS, Fall Protection, and Ground Disturbance
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize tasks
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs, with availability to work out of town