Field Operations Manager
Career Number: 2157
DFI will soon celebrate 50 years in business and is committed to providing quality piling services and products to clients throughout Canada, the USA and Australia. At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence.
We are currently seeking a Field Operations Manager for our corporate office in Edmonton, AB. Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with a team that values winning together. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including RSP matching, health & dental, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
- Direct manager for all field related operations including logistics, department managers, regional managers and training and development.
- Promote a positive safety culture and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed
- Conduct and participate in health and safety meetings, daily tailgate meetings, inspections and investigations as required
- Provide operational support, guidance and direction to all direct reports
- Develop tactical plans and strategies that align with company vision, objectives and goals
- Monitor projects to ensure that customer expectations and performance targets are met including productivity, quality, safety, scope and budget
- Analyze metrics data to track KPI’s and implement operational improvements accordingly
- Assist in coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Liaise with current and future customers, address any concerns or inquiries as required and promote sales of DFI services
- Capacity forecasting and planning for medium to long term to ensure adequate resources are available and strategically based throughout the branch network to maximize utilization and reduce operational costs
- Conduct various human resource responsibilities including performance evaluations, performance improvement plans, disciplinary actions and assist in pre-screening and interviewing candidates
- Compile and submit monthly reports to senior management group
- Maintain equipment asset tracking lists and programs
- Previous operations management experience
- Oil and Gas or Construction background
- Familiar with commercial transportation
- Post-secondary education an asset