Career Number: 2156
DFI will soon celebrate 50 years in business and is committed to providing quality piling services and products to clients throughout Canada, the USA and Australia. At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Project Manager/Estimator for the Helical Piling Division based out of our corporate office in Edmonton, AB. Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with a team that values winning together. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including RSP matching, health & dental, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
- Develop, maintain and implement project execution plans.
- Liaise with QA/QC, engineering, manufacturing and operations to ensure efficient project execution
- Submit work plans and turnover packages
- Manage field supervision and project activities, ensuring compliance with company and customer policies and procedures
- Work with other departments to develop schedules, manage resources, subcontractors and materials to achieve project objectives
- Control and manage documentation including tracking and creating RFI’s, transmitting and tracking of submittals, change orders and work tickets for invoicing
- Estimating select projects and/or review estimates to ensure constructability, review execution plans and competitiveness
- Technical diploma in a construction-related field (CET, EIT) or equivalent
- Experience in the construction preferably within the piling industry
- Ability to understand drawings, contracts and document controls
- Experience within a project management, estimating or a coordinating role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid class 5 driver’s license