Career Number: 2155
DFI has over 25 years of experience providing quality piling services and products to industrial clients throughout North America.
At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. To direct our focus, our team strives for achievement, expertise, and pride when it comes to our service.
We offer competitive wages, RRSP matching, GWL benefits, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
- Operate company 3/4 ton crew truck or 5 ton truck for travel to and from work sites
- Operator Excavator in accordance with DFI procedures and customer requirements
- Install helical piles
- Install piles using vibratory equipment
- Conduct daily inspection of Excavator and attached lifting devices, and correct or report all defects immediately
- Care for and maintain company equipment to DFI standards
- Any other duties as assigned
- Experience operating Excavator
- Experience with helical pile installation an asset
- Available to work out of town for extended periods of time
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment drug/alcohol and fitness tests