Career Number: 2154
DFI has over 25 years of experience providing quality piling services and products to industrial clients throughout North America.
At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. To direct our focus, our team strives for achievement, expertise, and pride when it comes to our service.
We offer competitive wages, RRSP matching, GWL benefits, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
- Masking and preparing material for blasting
- Operate forklift and/or loader
- Operate diesel compressor and sandblast equipment
- Maintain a clean organized work area
- Assist with masking for paint, painting and final touch up work
- Must be comfortable wearing appropriate masks and respirators
- Previous industrial sandblasting experience
- Class 5 driver’s license
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs
- Proficient verbal and written English