Career Number: 2153
DFI has over 25 years of experience providing quality piling services and products to industrial clients throughout North America.
At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. To direct our focus, our team strives for achievement, expertise, and pride when it comes to our service.
We offer competitive wages, RRSP matching, GWL benefits, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
- Iinspecting trailers
- Greasing trailers
- Filling out the appropriate paperwork
- Managing service reminders for trailer fleet
- Performing basic electrical troubleshooting
- Assisting on assembly of new or rebuild trailers
- Performing other duties as required
- Class 5 Driver's License
- Ability to work alone
- Willing to work outside in all weather conditions
- High regard for safety
- Forklift, telehandler, and skid steer experience is considered a strong asset