Career Number: 2152
DFI has over 25 years of experience providing quality piling services and products to industrial clients throughout North America.
At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. To direct our focus, our team strives for achievement, expertise, and pride when it comes to our service.
We offer competitive wages, RRSP matching, GWL benefits, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
The Facility Maintenance Professional is to become familiar with all aspects of the property operations and be responsible for the day to day maintenance and upkeep of the facilities and yard.
- Identify and rectify any general maintenance issues on the property
- General maintenance items include heating/cooling/ventilation systems, lighting, painting, drywall, plumbing, door repairs, caulking, etc.
- Grounds keeping and other exterior work when required; operate equipment, landscaping maintenance, snow removal, fence repairs, and general organization and tidiness around property as required etc.
- 5th Class Power Engineering ticket an asset
- Experience in building operations systems: HVAC, Electrical, Controls, Fire Alarm Systems, etc.
- Physically fit, ability to lift, carry or move heavy items
- Experience in operating heavy equipment (excavators, loaders, graders and etc.) preferred
- Must have own vehicle and valid class 5 driver’s license (preference given for Class 1 or Class 3)
- Knowledge of most types of small tools typically and be able to safely operate the tools
- Available for emergency “on-call” duty and shift work as scheduled