Career Number: 2148
DFI has over 25 years of experience providing quality piling services and products to industrial clients throughout North America.
At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. To direct our focus, our team strives for achievement, expertise, and pride when it comes to our service.
We offer competitive wages, RRSP matching, GWL benefits, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
- Loading and unloading shipments from couriers using forklift
- Ensure accuracy of all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Be the main point of contact for couriers and freight companies.
- Receive parts into inventory system and put away stock orders
- Distribute material to proper departments
- Complete order picking and branch transfers
- Insure parts and supplies are issued out properly
- Follow all DFI safety policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 year experience in a shipper/receiver role
- Mechanically inclined
- Fork lift operating experience
- Basic computer skills
- Safety conscious
- Detailed and result driven.
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy packages and objects
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Opportunity for parts technician apprenticeship available