Career Number: 2147
DFI has over 25 years of experience providing quality piling services and products to industrial clients throughout North America.
At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. To direct our focus, our team strives for achievement, expertise, and pride when it comes to our service.
We offer competitive wages, RRSP matching, GWL benefits, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
Our Industrial Painters are responsible for ensuring the equipment we build and design is represented with our brand.
- Clean, mask and prepare surfaces to be painted
- Use various paint application processes such as: airless, air, roller, pressure pot, and brush
- Wear appropriate masks and respirators
- Complete touch ups after final assembly
- Maintain cleanliness of paint equipment and workspace
- Maintain inventory and prepare for projects
- Plan workflow and coordinate with fabrication group as required
- Knowledge of two and three part paints
- Experience with industrial painting
- Automotive painting and bodywork experience is an asset
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs