Location: Fort St. John
Career Number: 2134
DFI has over 25 years of experience providing quality piling services and products to industrial clients throughout North America.
At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. To direct our focus, our team strives for achievement, expertise, and pride when it comes to our service.
We offer competitive wages, RRSP matching, GWL benefits, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
Hydrovac Operators conduct hydro excavation projects including; utility line exposure, debris removal, slot trenching, and digging.
- Operate trucks in a safe and professional manner
- Train and mentor Hydrovac Riggers to foster employee skill development
- Set up and inspect grounding and/or bonding procedures for hydrovac operations
- Complete all required paperwork within set time lines
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections, as well as routine maintenance
- Clean class 3 driver’s license
- Experience operating manual transmissions, with direct experience on 18 speed vehicles
- Field safety tickets including; First Aid, H2S, CSTS, Fall Protection, and Ground Disturbance
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs, with availability to work out of town