Career Number: 2130
DFI has over 25 years of experience providing quality piling services and products to industrial clients throughout North America.
At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. To direct our focus, our team strives for achievement, expertise, and pride when it comes to our service.
We offer competitive wages, RRSP matching, GWL benefits, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
- Operate CNC mills (VMC, HMC, boring mill) and CNC lathes
- Read blueprints and create programs in G-code, Mastercam and Mazatrol
- Perform precise measuring to ensure components are machined to the specific tolerances and surface finishes.
- Maximize the use of materials and run time
- Operate forklift, overhead crane and heavy shop tools
- Take an active role in DFI’s quality, health, safety and environmental programs
- Journeyman Machinist certified
- Previous mill or lathe experience
- Ability to program machines
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Mastercam experience is an asset