Career Number: 2128
DFI has over 25 years of experience providing quality piling services and products to industrial clients throughout North America.
At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. To direct our focus, our team strives for achievement, expertise, and pride when it comes to our service.
We offer competitive wages, RRSP matching, GWL benefits, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
Our Millwrights fit, align, assemble, commission, test and troubleshoot equipment within the fabrication group. Custom designed equipment can range from 50 ton capacity crawler cranes to components for DFI’s ERW pipe mill.
- Read prints, submit orders for materials, and plan daily tasks
- Layout and plan component locations
- Crimp and clean hydraulic hose assemblies
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Commission new equipment including setting hydraulic pressure and flow
- Operate forklift, overhead crane, laser level, and heavy shop tools as needed
- Work closely with the mechanical engineering, welding, machining and painting groups during fabrication
- Registered Apprentice/Journeyman Millwright
- Experience in the fabrication of heavy equipment
- Equipment automation and/or wiring experience is an asset
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Must supply own hand and air tools