Human Resources Coordinator
Career Number: 2090
DFI has over 25 years of experience providing quality piling services and products to industrial clients throughout North America.
At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. To direct our focus, our team strives for achievement, expertise, and pride when it comes to our service.
We offer competitive wages, RRSP matching, GWL benefits, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
DFI's Human Resources team supports employees and managers with a variety of key HR functions.
The perfect candidate will enjoy a diverse workload, positive and enegertic work environtment, and be excited about expanding their career as an HR professional!
- Assist with recruitment; posting ads, screening resumes, conducting interviews
- Book pre-employment and pre-access testing for employees
- Facilitate new hire orientations
- Register employees for safety training
- Generate offer letters, transfer letters, change of position letters, and confirmation of employment letters
- Assist with the organization of company events and engagement initiatives
- General filing of employee information and documents
- Respond to employee inquiries in a friendly and professional manner
- Follow and adhere to all DFI policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary education in Human Resources Management
- Previous experience with recruitment; an asset
- Experience within the Oil and Gas or Construction industries; an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High degree of confidentiality
- Attention to detail