Career Number: 1780
DFI has over 25 years of experience providing quality piling services and products to industrial clients throughout North America.
At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. To direct our focus, our team strives for achievement, expertise, and pride when it comes to our service.
We understand that there is more to a great job than the work you do. As such, we are proud to provide our team with a variety of benefits to ensure they and their families are kept safe and comfortable throughout their career.
Riggers are an integral part of our field operations. They assist our Piling, Drill, and Hydrovac Operators by offering ground support and equipment operation.
- Provide labour support to operators in both our piledriving and hydrovac divisions
- Operate equipment on worksites such as; wheel loaders, skid-steers, zoom-booms, and telehandlers
- Assist and perform with preventative maintenance on equipment, such as; daily inspections, greasing, and refueling
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
- All other duties as required
- Clean class 5 driver’s license
- Field safety tickets including; First Aid, H2S, CSTS, Fall Protection, and Ground Disturbance
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs
- Motivation to work hard and get tasks done
- Ability to problem solve and think on the fly
- Comfortable working both independently or as part of a small team