Career Number: 1335
DFI can offer you challenging, engaging work. You will see your ideas and your input contribute to a job well done—something you will come to expect while working with a highly skilled team.
You will be relied upon for your work ethic and problem solving skills. Be a part of a culture of continuous improvement and enjoy the responsibility of working independently.
You will have opportunities to learn and grow. DFI offers continuous, full-time work—contingent on your hunger for knowledge and skill.
You want to be challenged. You want to be relied on. You want to learn. We have the job for you.
DFI is currently seeking an experienced Dispatcher. We are looking for an ambitious, innovative, and hardworking professional that can complement our exceptional team.
- Schedule and oversee field operations in areas related to transport, crane/picker work, piledriving and drilling
- Liaise with customers
- Using DFI’s PACT system, schedule and coordinate jobs and dispatches
- Participate in conducting employee evaluations
- Process bill packages and other documentation
- Provide daily reports to senior management, dispatch coordinators and field supervisors
- Conduct and participate with safety meetings
- Provide operational support to all other DFI locations
- Taking phone calls from customers
- Acquire overweight and over-dimensional permits
- On call after hours and weekends on rotation
- Thorough understanding of transport regulations for Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia
- Familiar with National Safety Code requirements
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft excel, word and outlook
- Class 1 Driver’s License is an asset
- Leadership for Safety Excellence Course is an asset
- Experience within the construction/transportation industry; an asset
- Air drilling, piledriving and/or screw piling experience preferred